Tuesday, October 15, 2013

-Not Your Typical Civic-



I am doing my passion project on my 93 Civic Hatchback (EG6). I am planning to do all the body work and get some of the aftermarket parts on by the end of the semester for marking. It does have a bit of rust here and there and does have dents but i hope, with the help of the mentors I have, it will be looking showroom worthy. Below I have included pictures from the day I bought it. (A1)(A2).


(A1)
(A2)
I hope to stay with the color white as long as my mind doesn't change throughout the semester (it probably will). There is a dent on the passenger side fender, but the quarter panels are in pretty good condition for being a 93 Civic (typical rusting spot for these cars). It will take quite a bit of money along the way, I think when its all said and done 7 - 8 grand will be the number. I do not expect to have it done by the end of the semester cause I probably wont, it wont be driven until July regardless, but the body work should be done by February for sure. Below I have included some pictures that are somewhat of an inspiration for the project. (B1)(B2)

(B1)

(B2)

 Follow my blog posts for the latest updates on whats being done and hopefully learn a little bit. If there is any questions I'm sure I can answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment